Limitation on Use
You may not register or use the Service if you are under 14 years of age and/or if you are legally unable to enter into a legally binding agreement without the consent of your parents or legal guardian. The following uses of the Service or any part thereof are prohibited: Commercial use, unless specifically and explicitly allowed by us in a prior written consent; Damaging or infringing the rights of third parties in any way, including infringing on any third party’s intellectual property; Illegal use, including without limitation fraud, pornography trafficking, drug dealing, sports betting and gambling; Distributing SPAM; Using users contact information for marketing purposes; Bullying, intimidating, stalking or harassing any person; Duplicating, copying, reproducing, modifying, transmitting, performing, broadcasting, rebroadcasting, publishing, selling, creating derivatives of, translating, distributing or redistributing the Service, the Service IP, third parties User Content or any part thereof or their products, unless specifically and explicitly allowed by us in a prior written consent; Altering, modifying, decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover or to learn information regarding the Service’s (including its content’s) source code and structure; Any automatic use which is intended or designed to gather information about or from the Service, including without limitation Bots, Crawlers, Spiders, Robots, Sifters and Load Testers; Uploading of any sort of malware, spyware or other malicious code; Circumventing or bypassing any measure designed to limit access to the Service or any part thereof; Damaging, disabling, impairing or flooding the Service; Competing with the Service.
Third Party Sites
Links from the Site
In using our Site, you may find that The Ref Online Ltd provides hyperlinks to one or more third-party websites (the “Linked Sites”). The Ref Online Ltd provide these links as a convenience for you and other users but is not responsible for the content of, or links to and from, the Linked Sites. In most instances, such links represent cooperative projects established with the The Ref Online Ltd business affiliates, allies, sponsors, licensees or other organizations or individuals who have a significant connection to our mission. Although The Ref Online Ltd expects such links to be reputable, relevant, and reliable, we do not actively monitor or control the content or links of the Linked Sites, which may continuously change. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions and similar policies of the respective Linked Sites, should you choose to visit them. A link from the Site does not imply a relationship with, or endorsement of, the Linked Site(s) or its content, purpose, policies, or business practices.
User-Generated Content: Submissions, Comments, Entries
Any communication or material you post, transmit, or distribute to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any images, data or other content, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by The Ref Online and its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure (to law enforcement entities or others), transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, The Ref Online Ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
Please read these competition/prize draw rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions/prize draws we will assume that you have read these rules (and the specific competitions Terms & Conditions) and that you agree to them.
Competitions/prize draws are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The Ref Online Ltd, or any subsidiary of The Ref Online Ltd.
By entering a competition/prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as The Ref Online Ltd may require.
Only one entry per person.
Winners will be notified via the method & duration stated within the competition-specific Terms and Conditions. At point of winning, If you do not respond within the specified period of notification, you will forfeit your prize and The Ref Online Ltd reserves the right to choose another winner.
No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
The Ref Online Ltd will endeavor to send prizes within the specified duration following the competition close date/prize draw end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
The Ref Online Ltd
Facebook Questionnaire Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is The Ref Online Ltd. whose registered office is at 3 Acorn Business Park, Woodseats Close, Sheffield S8 0TB.
2. The competition is open to people of all ages except employees of The Ref Online Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/youaretheref.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31/01/2018 4pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Fill in the The Ref Online questionnaire
2. Leave your email
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is The Ref Online Illustrated Guide to the Laws of Football written by Paul Trevillion and The Ref Online and signed by The Ref Online. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen at random
14. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days after the closing time.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant agrees to receive information about our future products/services/events.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Ref Online Ltd. and not to any other party.
The Ref Online Limited